DISCOVER 150 S
Ride in Style, Every day
The power to span the length and breadth of the city and back again with mileage that will leave you thrilled.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
WHAT POWERS THE DISCOVER 150
Design and Styling
Get noticed in the urban bustle with bold inverted horns and DRLs on the front, and modern side panels, a dual-fabric seat and a textured tail lamp that grab eyes on the rear.
Twin-Spark 4-Stroke Air-Cooled DTS-i Engine
Break-free from routine and settle for riding the longer route with a smile for every mile.
Telescopic Front Forks with Superior Rear Suspension
No more bumpy surprises in your path with superior dual suspension to support riding stability
Dual Drum Brake
Larger 130mm front with 110mm rear drum brakes to come to a jerk free stop at quick notice.
Roll your wheels in style with spider mag-wheels that will get heads turning.
Digital Instrument Cluster
Ride informed, with accurate speed readings on the digital speedometer, and essential information on headlamps, fuel, battery and mileage
Double-LED DRLs 12V DC Headlamps
Arrive in style with double LED DRLs that are hard to miss. A 12V DC headlamp so you can go exploring city sights by night too.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: 4 stroke, Air cooled single cylinder, SOHC, DTS-i
- Max Power: 110cc: 8.6 ps @ 7000
- Max Torque: 110cc: 9.81 Nm @ 5000
- Displacement: 110 cc
- Starting:Electric Start + Kick Start
Brakes & Tyres
- Break Size Front: 200 mm Disc & 110 mm Drum
- Brake Size Rear: 130 mm Drum
- Tyre Front: 2.75 X 17
- Tyre Rear: 100/90- 17 (Disc version), 3.00 X 17 (Drum Version)
- Brake Type Front: 200 mm Disc & 110 mm Drum
- Brake Type Rear: 130 mm Drum
- Wheel Base: 1305 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 2035 mm x 760 mm x 1085 mm
- Ground Clearance: 165 mm
- Suspension Front: Telescopic Fork
- Kerb Weight: 117.5 Kgs
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 8L
- Suspension Rear: Nitrox (Gas filled)
- System: Standard