Built for That Extra Power
With a 150cc engine, enjoy the best performance at full throttle for city travel and rides off the everyday map.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
- Black with decals
- Dyno Red
- White with black lines
Design and Styling
Design and Styling
A muscular build with aerodynamic tank flaps make head-on impression along with sharp wolf-eyed headlamps. A back-lit digital speedometer and modern tachometer console, for total control on your rides.
WHAT POWERS THE BOXER 150
4-Stroke Single Cylinder Natural Air-Cooled Engine with Electric Start
Chart your own route to any destination with the power to challenge all terrain or take-on higher ride-loads with no effort at all.
Ride through slow city traffic smoothly, with enhanced power at low speeds.
Telescopic Front Fork with SNS Rear Suspension
Front forks and superior SNS rear suspension so you’re comfortable and the highest ground clearance so the engine stays safe over uneven terrain.
An elongated and widened seat to accommodate additional people or goods for even more utility on each ride.
Large 17” alloy wheels, coupled with a long wheel base for excellent stability on uneven paths.
Sports Drum Brakes
Mechanically extending shoe-type and drum brakes lend safety and control in any situation.
Striking 12V Headlamp
Striking 12V headlamp that lights up your route.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: 4 Stroke, Natural air cooled, SI engine
- Max Power: 8.83 @ 7500 (Kw @ RPM)
- Max Torque: 12.26 @ 4500 (Nm @ RPM)
- Displacement: 144.8 cc
- Starting:Kick Start and Electric Start
Brakes & Tyres
- Tyre Front: 3.00 x 17, 45P
- Tyre Rear: 100/90 x 17, 55P
- Brake Type Front: Mech. Expanding Shoe Type
- Brake Type Rear: Mech. Expanding Shoe Type
- Wheel Base: 1285 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 2016 mm x 740 mm x 1055 mm
- Suspension Front: 125mm Fork travel, Telescopic
- Kerb Weight: 123 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 11 L (2.5 L Reserve)
- Suspension Rear: 100mm rear wheel travel, SNS
- Head Lamp (Low Beam): 12V, 35/35 W, HS-1
- Battery: 12V, 5Ah, MF